[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: serious leak container doesnt call ejb remove() -- urgen

mdonato do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 11:11:32 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I have the same problem.

I'm using jboss-4.0.2 and a lot of StateLess Session Bean.

Using my application a long period of time, the memory leaks and throws an Out Of Memory Exception. And i saw, in web-console that my beans are only created and never removed.

Reading docs and analising configs xml files, i found the max size of pool, and it has 100, and some of my beans become overloaded up to 300-400, wherever.

It means up to max limit. What is wrong? Shoudn't The container remove it ? Should I remove it programaticaly??

What do i have to do ??? It makes me crazy!!!!

On other container like websphere it doesn't happens!!!!

Someone can helpe me ???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973922#3973922

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973922