[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam component as converter with EntityManager/Persisten

c_eric_ray do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 12:13:14 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote :
  | However, JavaBean Seam Components do work. But you have to add an interceptor ( @Interceptors(SeamInterceptor.class) or @Intercept(InterceptionType.ALWAYS), and use a Seam Managed Persistence Context ( @In(create=true) private EntityManager em; plus the changes in Chapter 9.4.2)...

Can you show some examples on the what the code looks like?
Where should the seam managed EM go?
I'm still a little confused on the structure of this design.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973938#3973938

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973938