[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: BPEL beta2 - com.sun.tools.javac.Main - Java 1.5.0_07

KVAK_TNT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 13:38:02 EDT 2006

OK.

First to your Information:
JAVA_HOME as a shellvariable is set to C:\Programme\Java\jdk_1.5.0_06

Secondly:
If I use Java 1.5.0_06 I have NO problems
If I use 1.5.0_07 I have to do the workarround mentioned above.

OK - now I read your post and I looked into the webservice.build.xml
If I move my mouse over the java.home - I can normaly see which path actually would be used.

It is the following entry:
C:\Programme\Java\jre1.5.0_07
But I do not know where to configure here another path? It is completely wrong as I use jre / jdk 1.5.0_06 (If you think why I use this version: In BPEL beta1 I was not able to run a newer version of JAVA)

So if you know something about this it would be a great hint (but as I actually works) it is not a fast response necessary  .

Greetings

Claus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973960#3973960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973960