[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Bizarro jBPMException when trying to create a new JbpmCo

brado do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 15:37:49 EDT 2006

Koen,

Thanks for the reply. If the lifetime of the jbpmContext is equal to the lifetime of the request (in a webapplication), then I have a few more questions:

1) What enforces this lifetime, a jbpmContext.close() has to be invoked somewhere, doesn't it?

2) Is the purpose of jbpmConfiguration.getCurrentContext() so that you don't have to pass a reference to the jbpmContext to all the methods called by the request code (servlet)? I am guessing that must be the reason, as general usage of jbpmContexts suggest creating a new jbpmContext instance each time its used for some purpose.

Thanks again for your help.

Brad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973989#3973989

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973989