[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Where is the database in the exmaples? :-)

SpecialAgent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 16:40:07 EDT 2006

Hey guys,

I just tried out the booking example... its just starting the server... ant deploy in the examples dir and it runs fine.... so I added a new user in the app and that works well too... so... i didnt set up a database or something... where is it?

I do have some suggestions about this:

- Either it hasnt a database and everything is stored as Beans without storing or
- it uses something like the derby DB... but i didnt find anything in the examples dir..

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974019#3974019

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974019