[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamNavigationHandler is no javax.fac

CptnKirk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 17:32:17 EDT 2006

I'm pretty sure this is a classloader issue.  I think there's a Seam FAQ out somewhere that addresses this.  I'm on the run, but poke around a little more.
I'm pretty sure this has been answered.

JBoss has a number of classloader options, it also ships with a JSF implementation so your inclusion of MyFaces shouldn't be necessary.

* Try removing MyFaces from your deployable.
* Try removing MyFaces from it's default location within JBoss.
* Change the classloader params for JBoss to provide the isolation level you require.
* Wait for further help, sry I only have 30sec for this message. :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974034#3974034

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974034