[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.

vashistvishal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 20:39:28 EDT 2006

This tutorial needs an update now as all tools used in this have moved on.
I a.m looking for volunteers to upgrade this now, which will incorporate
EJB3.0, SOA, JSF, Bit of SEAM.
Tutorial will be using JBoss4.0, Eclipse/Netbeans (havent decided yet), and
might or might not use any plugin (like JBoss -IDE, or Lomboz or WTP).

So if there are enough volunteers to work than please contatc via this forum or vashistvishal at gmail dot com or my blog mentioned in my signature.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974071#3974071

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974071