[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Clustered SSO

MarcReis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 26 04:19:59 EDT 2006

Hi Brian,
thanks for the reply !
I checked the JIRA you linked. Not sure which of the two problems is showing up, but I guess that it is one of them and knowing that all is ok.
I belive that it could be due to the load, since I am stressing the AS somewhat and it is running in a XEN with two virtuell pc's. Since there are NAKACK messages showing up, the load seems to be very likely for causing this.

2006-09-25 18:31:43,490 WARN  [org.jgroups.protocols.pbcast.NAKACK] [06-2:34224] discarded message from non-member 06-1:33572
Thanks !
Sincerely

Marc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974132#3974132