[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - connecting to JBoss messaging

harshlakhani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 26 09:28:13 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have an existing application which uses an XML based messaging i.e. sends out XML messages (developed by us) to clients
I would like to configure JBoss Messaging with this type of an application,
that is i would like to receive the XML messages sent by such applications on the JBoss server
Would it be possible to do this without installing JBoss on the applications sending the XML messages?
Can anyone please help me find an example or a tutorial for this?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974199#3974199

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974199