[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: How to

SpecialAgent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 26 11:17:05 EDT 2006

Ahh.. so it has nothing with the installed AS in common... but refering to your comment before:

anonymous wrote : and you keep saying JBoss 4.0 as the server to choose where it should be JBoss Inc 4.0 ....BIG difference

So yes I keep saying JBoss 4.0 as the server because I haven't talked about any adapter.

Well... I just killed the section about the Calisto stuff, please take another look to make sure its now correct.

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974258#3974258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974258