[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JBoss AS as an appliance.

cryokeeper do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 26 11:37:08 EDT 2006

I am working on a web appliance and wanted to know what the opinions on using JBoss AS in this type an environment.

The issue of most concern is that of "frequent power downs" of hardware without shutdown of application.  Can jboss handle this well? Or is there high risk of corrupted files?

I should note that there will be no deploying or undeploying of J2EE applications on this appliance...  It will have a single WAR and SAR deployment for the appliance management console.

Thanks guys and gals!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974267#3974267

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974267