[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Problems facing Installation of JBoss

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 26 11:58:16 EDT 2006

I have run Portal 2.4 with AS 4.0.4, but not with AS 4.0.2.  So I don't know if that combination works or is even supported.

But based on the messages, it would appear that your data source configuration file is incorrect, possibly the user id or password for the database is incorrect.

And you are using SQL Server.  2000 or 2005?  Not that it really matters.  I have not used 2005 and 2000 has been dormant and disabled on my PC for years (I use both MySQL and PostgreSQL with Portal).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974272#3974272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974272