[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - "jmx not bound" problem?

hendra_netm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 26 13:03:00 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I have this problem, I try to get remote access to my MBean by using the RMIAdaptor

But I got this message : javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: jmx not bound

I use jboss AS 4.0.4 with messaging installation option.

My problem can be solved by using standard instalation option, but I want to keep the size small, since I only use jboss-messaging facility.

Has anybody an idea how I could do this? What additional file should I add, or should I use another way to access my MBean??

Thank you,
Hendra

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974285#3974285

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974285