[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Configuring Destinations

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 26 15:57:37 EDT 2006

The root exception "ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.jms.destination.JBossQueue" can be generated by many other things, including a "legitimate" missing class. I agree it's not the case here, but adding a message directing the user to specifically look for a extraneous "jndi.properties" can be misleading. That's why I would rather list this under FAQs, as a possible cause.

What's a little bit more worrisome is the fact that the root exception shows nowhere in the logs.

I can see it is linked to a new JMSException

  |          {
  |             JMSException x = new JMSException("Error creating the dlq connection: " + e.getMessage());
  |             x.setLinkedException(e);
  |             throw x;
  |          }

but the logs do not contain a hit of what's actually going on.

My suggestion would be to add an extra log.error() at the point of interception.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974338#3974338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974338