[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - need advice

gduan2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 26 21:50:24 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm building a web application using JBoss IDE. Everytime I create or update something, to test it, I have to use the packaging feature, compress them to an ear file, and redeploy to the JBoss server.

It's takes a lot of time doing the packaging, and deployment. How do you guys do it? Is there a more efficient way - The JBoss app server can be set to pick up the changes from the IDE real time?

Thanks for your advice...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974385#3974385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974385