[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Jboss IDE deploy vs. run.bat Classpath error

nic.botha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 01:53:39 EDT 2006

Hi, deploying my ear when starting JBoss in Eclipse IDE it works but when starting up JBoss with run.bat a certain jar is not in the classpath. In Eclipse in server view I add the jars (sitting in ) to classpath. Same jars are in environment setttings PATH and CLASSPATH. These are security providers and are not included in my war. I have tried using the -c option in run.bat but can't getting it to work. What is the difference between starting in Eclipse and starting JBoss from command line?

Thanks.
Nic

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974408#3974408

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974408