[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - BPEL - beta2 "no port implements the required port type"

KVAK_TNT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 09:36:58 EDT 2006

Hi there!

I wanted to migrate my implementation from beta1 to beta2 but I get this error...
I have allready found in fisheye which part throws this failure, but I cannot find where I made this failure?

I get the following message:
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: no port implements the required port type: portType={urn:samples:agilpro}AgilproIssuer
  |         at org.jbpm.bpel.integration.exe.SoapEndpointReference.selectPort(SoapEndpointReference.java:139)
  |         at org.jbpm.bpel.integration.exe.SoapEndpointReference.selectPort(SoapEndpointReference.java:95)
  |         at org.jbpm.bpel.integration.jms.IntegrationControl.getPartnerClient(IntegrationControl.java:234)
  |         at org.jbpm.bpel.integration.jms.JmsIntegrationService.invoke(JmsIntegrationService.java:171)
  |         at org.jbpm.bpel.def.Invoke.execute(Invoke.java:44)
  |         at org.jbpm.bpel.def.Activity.enter(Activity.java:101)
  |         ... 24 more
OK - it says me urn:samples:agilpro and AgilproIssuer.
I get this error when I try to start an invoke activity.

It is the same code as bevore but It won't work now...
Can someone give me a hint what causes this error really?

Greetings
Claus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974530#3974530

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974530