[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Setting theme on portlet within descriptors

tkornechuk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 12:39:57 EDT 2006

I'm trying to set the theme properties on the navigation portlet when deploying my new portal page along with its associated portlets.  I'm able to set the security access, region, instance, etc.  My new page and my portlet as well as the navigation portlets are dispalying, but I can't set the renderers so that I can get rid of the portlet controls.

I've tried setting the preferences in both the portlet-instances.xml, and *-object.xml files but neither seems to be working.  Does anyone have a working example?

Thanks in advance,

Thom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974605#3974605

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974605