[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Security constraints for portlets

mifa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 13:49:45 EDT 2006

Did I not assign for instances of portlet permission?
I thought when I place instance of portlet on page directly, ?hose instance with mouse and pressed the "security" link, then
assigned permission it is enough of it.

I have made, as you have written and have assign security properties of each instance, but portlets are still visible for all roles. Any ideas what is wrong?
At me it was automatically established security property for the Uncheked-role as visible and I could not change it to unmark.
How it is possible to assign "-none-" for a role?
screenshots:
http://www.mifan.info/i1.jpg
http://www.mifan.info/i2.jpg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974626#3974626