[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Customizing Process Designer UI

sunilramaiah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 14:46:51 EDT 2006

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to customize the Process Designer tools palette to remove some controls and add new custom controls ? Also is it possible to add custom drop operations on the designer ? If I have some other model which I want to represent in the process designer by drag and drop, can I get a drop event for my custom drag control and do something with it ? Is this level of customization supported in the process designer ?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Sunil.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974647#3974647