[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Deploying HelloWorld IPC in 2.2 (currently it's configed

trupoet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 15:28:09 EDT 2006

FIXED.

I was able to google for this portlet and find an older version of it that deployed just fine in JBoss Portal 2.2 but then it didn't quite work right, throwing errors about not recognizing getParameters as a valid function from WindowActionEvent.

What I figured out is that the jars it was packaging were older than the 2.2.1 I am using so I found the 2.2.1 jars and rebuilt and bam worked like a charm.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974658#3974658

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974658