[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Deploying HelloWorld IPC in 2.2 (currently it's configed

trupoet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 15:54:00 EDT 2006

NOTE: In the version of the example portlet that I found, I looked thru the jboss-service.xml and it had parts for each version of the Portal (2.2 vs. 2.4).

The newest example up on portletswap does not have this =/

But basically it is the following:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974668#3974668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974668