[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: No engine configurat

mygate do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 27 17:55:39 EDT 2006

Hi,

Iam writing Webservice client generated by WSDL2Java.
I have created locally webservice and able to test properly. and have used jaxrpc libraries which are part of generated webserivce.
I got Axis. jar from lombaz.
iam able to access the webservice from my machine
when i try to deploy it in server  andtry call client from there iam getting the exception as

org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: No engine configuration file - aborting!

Pr

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974694#3974694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974694