[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Redirect issues - not redirecting to a page

zzzz8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 03:05:48 EDT 2006

"zzzz8" wrote : Hi Gavin,

  | Thanks for the quick response!  For now, I just made message non-null, but I've come up with a slightly different error.:
  |
  | ERROR 27-09 13:41:48,204 (ApplicationDispatcher.java:invoke:704)  -Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Cannot get value for expression '#{systemStatus.systemDatetime.time}'
  |   |         at org.apache.myfaces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java
  |   |

I forgot to mention that in this case, the exception never really seems to be processed correctly and that's why the EL evaluation continues and occurs...  not sure why though...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974766#3974766

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974766