[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Deployment dependencies...

jactor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 05:13:21 EDT 2006

> please describe how you have packaged your application. Are things in an
> EAR? If not, what is in which jars?
As I mentioned earlier:
anonymous wrote : I am creating a jar including all the beans except the MBean. I am creating a sar including the MBean and the jar created earlier. Both of these files are copied into the deploy folder and this error message is logged... Since the name of the jar was concept, I renamed the name of the persistence unit to be concept, but this did not help.  This is: I deploy a jar (all beans except MBean and Interface) and a sar (MBean and Interface which includes the jar)

> Also,
> @PersistenceContext.name() corresponds to the ENC name.
What is the ENC name? Do I need to configure this somewhere?
> The JNDI lookup name in the EJB's ENC. i.e. : jndi.lookup("java:comp/env/THENAME")
I am using annotations and not JNDI lookup.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974801#3974801

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974801