[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Embedded EJB3 and .scanClasspath()

jc7442 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 05:46:41 EDT 2006

I have the same problem using maven. It uses several classpath. To solve this I have implemented a custom class embeddableejb3tools.EmbeddableEJB3Container(). Before starting the container I declare at least one session bean class. It will deploy all the classes deploy in the jar of this classes or in its directory. Following an example on how to use.

  | EJB3Container container = new embeddableejb3tools.EmbeddableEJB3Container();
  | container.getAccepted().add(
  | container.getArchiveURL(MyService.class));
  | container.startup();
  | container.scan();
  | container.shutdown();

The code: 3 classes: an interface for the container, an impl for the EJB3 embeddable and an exception. It can probably be improved. If you do improvement please keep me inform.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974813#3974813

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974813