[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB3 Embeddable and @AroundInvoke

tharter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 15:05:24 EDT 2006

Just doesn't seem to be happening for me...

@Stateless
@SecurityDomain("etspolicy")
public class UserManagerBean implements UserManager
{

	@PersistenceContext(unitName = "etsdata")
	private EntityManager		manager;

	@AroundInvoke
	public Object InvokerTest(InvocationContext ctx) throws Exception {
                System.out.println("Got to AroundInvoke'd method...");
		return ctx.proceed();
	}

        public String helloWorld() {
            return "hello world";
        }
}

helloWorld() is defined in my local interface, that works fine and dandy, but InvokerTest() definitely never fires. Haven't tested this deployed in JBoss (4.0.4GA) yet to see if the invokation happens, though the bean works fine there. We do a LOT of unit testing via embeddable/JUnit. I'd REALLY like to be able to test interception in unit test since we need to do a whole lot of audit logging etc.

Basically my question is: SHOULD it work? Or is this just not a feature of embeddable that is working at this time?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974996#3974996

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974996