[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: XACML and DROOLS

judge2005 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 15:33:14 EDT 2006

As far as using SunXACML goes. Well there is just one guy working on it and it doesn't seem very active, I've no idea how performant it is and it requires that the rules be expressed in XACML, which is hardly the tersest language around.

Drools seems a lot more active and I could possibly write a terser vocabulary to express the same policies.

Anyhow, I am currently using SunXACML but am still interested in exploring DROOLs for this purpose. As with anything, its all just a question of time, or rather lack of it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975008#3975008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975008