[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: IPC Portlet calling itself?

trupoet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 15:49:39 EDT 2006

Basically I have a content display portlet that will display a file from Alfresco's CMS repository. Now if the file it displays happens to have HTML links to other files in Alfresco's repository, I want it to link back to the portlet with that file as a parameter.

I was able to get this to work with just 1 portlet successfully....the content itself will simply have a relative link to a file in the repository and the portlet will scan for any links and superimpose a response.createActionURL() into them so that they actually send the filepath as a parameter to the portlet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975016#3975016

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975016