[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Redirect issues - not redirecting to a page

zzzz8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 18:09:20 EDT 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : ie. set org.jboss.seam.core.init.debug=false, the default

Hi Gavin,

What's strange about this is I've always set it to true - and it never redirected me to the Debug page in Seam 1.0.1 GA - but it does so for the latest code.  So that's what caught me out.  That seems a little strange why it didn't redirect me to the debug page in GA.

Also, do you have any ideas regarding my Sep. 27 16:46 PM post?  I set the message non-null, yet it's still throwing exceptions that do NOT lead me to the Redirect page (i.e. the page indicated by my @Redirect annotation in my exception class)...  Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975037#3975037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975037