[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Class in rar file not being loaded

vshrestha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 20:33:56 EDT 2006

I know this is related to the classloader problem extensively discussed. However, most of those topics are related to war, and ear files.

The rar file contains the commons-collections-3.1.jar file which I need to use (at the root of the rar file). Instead the (older) collections jar file from default/lib directory is being picked up. What do I need to enable the jar file from the rar directory to be loaded?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975051#3975051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975051