[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Using LDAP for login

gregsting do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 29 03:27:56 EDT 2006

Hi,

I would like to use an LDAP to authenticate on my JBOSS Portal (Last version) I tried to follow this tutorial:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingAnLDAPSourceForPortalAuthentication
I saw many people having troubles with it just like me but some seem to succeed... The problem is generaly: "No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.p                                                                             ortal.core.impl.conn.LDAPConnectionModule" wich result in many other errors.

Maybe I could use the "LdapExtLoginModule" but I could not find any clear infos how to use it on JBOSS Portal...

Thx in advance for any help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975077#3975077

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975077