[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Inject EJB problem in web service method !!

boby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 29 05:24:19 EDT 2006

Thanks for the answer.

It is that I thought. The containers are different. There are the web container and the EJB container, because when I use an EJB client, the @EJB works, whereas with a web service client does not work.

I have the same problem when I want to use the security annotation with web service annotation. The context is not propagated, whereas with Axis Web service works.
I use HTTP Basic authentification, then a file descriptor jboss-web.xml for the propagation context. However I would like use the jbossws to simplify the development and to avoid a layer Axis web service (1.4) supplementary.
It is the most important problem. I read in the Wiki :
http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossws/user-guide/en/html/secure-ejb.html
but it does not treat with annotation EJB3.

So anyone knows how to resolve this problem, it will be great !!!

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975089#3975089

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975089