[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Duke's Bank - Security for EJB

ckinh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 29 05:37:17 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I am trying the Duke's Bank demo. Everything seemed fine until I enable security for EJB tier. I followed instructions in http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/getting_started/v4/html/dukesbank.html. The demo works until I put "<security-domain>java:/jaas/dukesbank</security-domain>" into jboss.xml (I got a SecuriyException).  I did test security only for the Web tier (that is to put above <security-domain> tag into jboss-web.xml) and there was no problem with it.
I used "200/j2ee" for testing. Any modification in ejb-jar.xml is needed?

Please help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975091#3975091

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975091