[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - URL linking one cms html page to another cmls html page chan

shaunenslin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 29 23:17:45 EDT 2006

Hi
I have created a new portal and dont use the default portal.
So to get to my portal I use the url http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/portal/portal/rapidtrade

I then have updloaded html pages to CMS that have URL links to other HTML pages in the same folder in CMS.

I then include the display the html page through the CMS portlet. So if I then go to http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/portal/portal/rapidtrade/Demos, it shows me the HTML page from CMS in a portlet window.

BUT, now when I click on a hyperlink and want it simply to come up in the same portlet window, it seems to go back to the default portal and default theme. It does show me the new htmlpage from CMS, but the theme etc. is all wrong.

The url that is displayed when I hover my cursor over the URL in the html page is http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/portal/content/demos/PocketPC/Installing/1.viaInternet.htm.

Does anyone know why the theme changes?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975256#3975256