[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @LoggedIn kills injection in beans

lowecg2004 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 30 10:16:57 EDT 2006

You've probably discovered this by now, but I thought I would respond just in case anyone else comes across this thread...

Injection does not happen because the example LoggedInInterceptor is configured to be "around" the BijectionInterceptor.class

@Interceptor(around = {  BijectionInterceptor.class, ValidationInterceptor.class,
  |   ConversationInterceptor.class, BusinessProcessInterceptor.class
  | }, within = RemoveInterceptor.class)
  | public class LoggedInInterceptor {
  | }

Therefore the LoggedInInterceptor is invoked before the BijectionInterceptor class has worked its magic.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975286#3975286

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975286