[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Window > Preferences -> JBoss-IDE > Deployer. Not present i

fatbatman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 30 16:56:38 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm using Eclipse Version: 3.2.1, JBossIDE 2 Beta1, JBoss-4.0.4
I'm new to the IDE.

I have an existing eclipse project called WebAppProject that's a web application.

I created a packaging configuration, that copies all the required files into WebAppProject/webapp.war.  I called "Run packaging" and it did that.

I now want to deploy webapp.war to the server.  The IDE documentation (marked 1.5) says to do;

Window > Preferences -> JBoss-IDE > Deployer

but there is no Deployer option under JBoss-IDE, should there be?

I tried to right click the project and webapp.war, then run on server but I got a "No launchable artifact could be found at that location".

What should I do?

Thanks in advance

James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975297#3975297