[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: pdf - IllegalStateException

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 1 13:40:41 EDT 2007

You cannot access the .pdf URL directly.  You must be redirected to it from the .seam URL.  The redirect will temporarily extend the conversation if it needs to so you never have to worry if you are in a conversation or not.

I would like to support direct access to the .pdf URL, but we don't now due to Facelets limitations with binary data.   I have a couple ideas how to work around it, but I haven't got it down just yet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033543#4033543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033543