[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: A step by step jBPM 3.1.x installing and configuring nee

Froschfinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 10:41:09 EDT 2007

If you use the starters-kit you dont have to configure something and you should have a look at the GettingStartedGuide. There you find much help.

It is no problem to integrate JBPM in your own web application. You have to modify the hibernate.config.xml to your needs and some lines in the jbpm.config.xml. I had no problems with it. I used JBPM3.1.2 in my own web app on a MySQL database.
For the database, there  are several create-script for different databases in the starters-kit .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033709#4033709

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033709