[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - About Integration with WebshphereMQ

cd_eat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 11:25:47 EDT 2007

Refers to: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=IntegrationWithWebSphereMQSeries

First thing is I did it on JBoss4.0.3 with Webspherev6.0! But one thing I couldn't understand. Whenever I send a message manually to a queue, the "Openning input count" property of the queue would increase by 1 accordingly(after the message was consumed by MDB). And when it reached 16, it stop increasing and maintain at 16. I wonder what the property"Openning input count" stand for and why the "Openning input count" property  stops at 16(a conn pool or something?).

Any applys would be appreciate.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033728#4033728

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033728