[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Newbie question on findTaskInces and findPooledTaskInstances

X490812 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 14:23:19 EDT 2007

1) I wnat to filter out tasks that are ended  (the end_ date in the db is set to a date) from the findTaskInstances and findPooledTaskInstances functions. Is there a way to do that without changing the source code - i.e., is there already a function that does this?

2) if not, I noticed that those functions retrieve tasks where isopen_ and issuspended_ are = 0. When does this occur in the taks lifecycle? I have the end_ set in some tasks but those tasks are still returning because isopen_ and issuspended_ are still = 0

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033785#4033785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033785