[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Security constraints for portlets

nollie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 15:01:56 EDT 2007

This thread is helpful for my current problem, but I'm not sure how to interpret this table:
  Object            RoleA             RoleB           Unchecked
  |     Page1           view               view            -none-
  |        Portlet1      view               -none-         -none-
  |        Portlet2      view               -none-         -none-
  |        Portlet3      -none-            view            -none-
  |        Portlet4      -none-            view            -none-

Re: "-none-", do I include a policy permission that doesn't have an action-name?  Do make the action-name '-none-", or do I simply not include the policy permission at all?

I am trying to add security contraints to my pages, but so far I haven't been able to deny my self any instances or pages - I can still see everything.

/portal 2.4.1 and AS 4.0.5

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033791#4033791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033791