[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Deployng .war vs extracted war?

shawnsmsu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 17:50:43 EDT 2007

My current deployment consists of a single .war file (works fine, Jboss 4.0.3sp1).  I just installed JBossIDE for Eclipse and when it deploys my code, it deploys the war in extracted form.

Do I need to change some configuration in JBoss to reference this folder structure instead of the .war file?  Right now, it's still just referencing the .war and when I remove that, the server will not load.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033845#4033845

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033845