[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Difficult to update clients to new vesions of JBoss Messagin

xkong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 20:37:54 EDT 2007

To update to a new release of JBoss Messaging we are required to update jboss-messaging-clients.jar on client sides for every new release. For my case, I have near 100 client applications subscribe to topics on my jms server. It is very difficult to update  client side configuration each time. I am wondering it is really necessary to  change the file version number for each release? Can we have more loosely coupled client side interface? Or is there another way to work around this issue? Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033869#4033869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033869