[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: javax.management.MalformedObjectNameException on startup

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 23:57:56 EDT 2007

I don't think it is specific to FC6, that is what I am running and I don't see these errors.

I think the problem is that the combination of configuration options you chose when installing caused some problem with one of the configuration files. Try this instead. Download the 4.0.5 source, untar/gz it, build it (cd to the build directory and run ./build.sh). In build/output you will get two JBoss directories, one with EJB3. Try running from there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033880#4033880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033880