[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: import org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue

milind.uc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 01:12:27 EDT 2007

I would like to thanks the way you reply me its pleasurable.... Well still I am working on the same track as I said previouslly that I am getting the problem with the  geMessagecounter() metod that will get soloved as I used inside the session stateless bean......

Well but still I alwayes get the values zero for getScheduledMessage and still didnt know how to count that how many  messages receiver acepted..

Rigth now I am working on the  notfications ..As soon as the messages comes into the  queue I  want to do the automatic udpation for statastics of how many shceduled .pending and recived which will then dipalyed to user in the gui..

Well now I am going to used Message Drievrn  Bean  as  I am also not o much familliar with it and want o chech the behaviour of the onMessage Method I think that method itsellf migth give me soloution and tyes there is method og queueMbean.addNotificationListener(). This method  I  am not able to used because of theire parameters.

Well if uyou have any suggestions for the notifcation then please sufggeset me :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033888#4033888

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033888