[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - PDF Font Colour (Color for some...)

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 06:01:56 EDT 2007

I am creating a PDF using the Seam iText PDF Generation components and trying to set the colour of a table cell via the p:font tag. As I see it the 'color' attribute is missing from the Seam code but is present in com.Iowagie.text.Font.

Is there another way to set the colour or does org.jboss.seam.pdf.ui.UIFont need a bit of code like below?

  | color = (Color) valueBinding(context, "color", color);
  | if (color != null) {
  |   font.setColor(color);
  | }

I tried changing the code but ran into an error "Component property color is not writable" at which point I had to move on.

Cheers,

Damian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033945#4033945

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033945