[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Cant start Jboss 4.0.3 with Jboss-IDE 2.00 beta

akivajunior do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 06:08:20 EDT 2007

Hi, it´s me again.

following Rob Stryker instructions, I have tried to solve this problem adding password flags to the server launch configuration. My configuration looks like this:

  | Start Args
  | --configuration=rware --host=localhost -u admin -p admin
  |
  | Twiddle Args
  | -S -u admin -p admin -s localhost:1099
  |
  | Stop Args
  | -s localhost:1099 -a jmx/rmi/RMIAdaptor -u admin -p admin

As you can see, I´m not using default configuration.

But I still have the same problem: After starting the server, it remains in "Starting..." status, and never reaches "Started" status. After a while i see a pop-up message saying that the server has failed to start.

anonymous wrote :
  | I've kept solving this problem for some hours and It's solved finally. Just uncheck all secure items in the last installation form. Enjoy!

norrith, I have re-installed JBoss IDE but I dont know what do you mean with "last installation form" (I can´t see any installation form with secure items...)

Any help??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033948#4033948

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033948