[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Unable to create a WSClient that uses jboss-wsse-client.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 11:03:38 EDT 2007

I also see that the handler chain is missing for the client.  Without that, the client doesn't know to apply the jboss-wsse-client.xml.

I was going to refer you to the documentation on how to do this, but noticed that there is nothing about it in the documentation. Perhaps I got it from the older documentation? No matter, add to your client a META-INF/standard-jaxws-client-config.xml file with these contents:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

  | <!-- $Id: standard-jaxws-client-config.xml 2313 2007-02-09 10:02:09Z thomas.diesler at jboss.com $ -->
  |
  | <jaxws-config xmlns="urn:jboss:jaxws-config:2.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:javaee="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
  |               xsi:schemaLocation="urn:jboss:jaxws-config:2.0 jaxws-config_2_0.xsd">
  |

  |    <client-config>
  |       <config-name>Standard WSSecurity Client</config-name>
  |       <post-handler-chains>
  |          <javaee:handler-chain>
  |             <javaee:protocol-bindings>##SOAP11_HTTP</javaee:protocol-bindings>
  |             <javaee:handler>
  |                <javaee:handler-name>WSSecurityHandlerOutbound</javaee:handler-name>
  |                <javaee:handler-class>org.jboss.ws.extensions.security.jaxws.WSSecurityHandlerClient</javaee:handler-class>
  |             </javaee:handler>
  |          </javaee:handler-chain>
  |       </post-handler-chains>
  |    </client-config>
  |
  | </jaxws-config>

The name is unimportant, the client code for JBossWS will pick up the first client-config in this file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034127#4034127

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034127