[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Can't add UsernamePasswordLoginModule to my project?

KingOfSweetness do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 12:47:30 EDT 2007

Hi ,

i am using jboss 4.0.05 GA and i tried to create my own LoginModule, that's why i tried to addd "UsernamePasswordLoginModule " but it seems that it is not even available and Eclipse ignore it and the  message " org.jboss.security.auth.spi can not be resolved" is displayed to me.

The only packages available apparently are the following: callback and login and no "spi" seems to be available.

how can i deal with that and resolve the problem ?

  | import org.jboss.security.SimpleGroup;
  | import org.jboss.security.SimplePrincipal;
  | import org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsernamePasswordLoginModule;// problem here

please help !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034197#4034197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034197